For corporate executives and company clients, a comprehensive master health checkup programme for vital diagnostics risk with final diagnosis and management is undertaken.
The following Departments function under cardiodiagnostic care with trained and qualified personnel comprising of PhD, MSc, lab technicians (DMLT) and x-ray technicians.
- Radiology and imaging department
- Comprehensive master health care
- Vital diagnostics and risk assessment with final diagnosis and management is provided.
- Ultrasound short waves
- All plain and contrast x-rays
- Computerized Radiography (CR)
- Computerized ECG
- Portable X-ray unit 100 MA
- Pulmonary function tests.